Sunday, May 21, 2017

Review: Oversee God's People: Shepherding the Flock Through Administration and Delegation

Oversee God's People: Shepherding the Flock Through Administration and Delegation Oversee God's People: Shepherding the Flock Through Administration and Delegation by Brian Croft
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I found the book to be a rather enjoyable read! I felt the love the authors had for the sheep and the shepherds (in contrast to other authors' love for their pockets in their writing of yet another useless self-justifying book of their opinionated practices). The content was easily comprehensible and engaging enough to read large chunks at a go. The references were Scripture were helpful and I did not find myself being jolted by any weird out of context citing that typically plagues books on practical ministry. The latter part of the book had many beneficial practical frameworks that any lead pastor would find useful to consider implementation (or the refining of existing procedures).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment