Thursday, January 28, 2016

Review: Worship by the Book

Worship by the Book Worship by the Book by D.A. Carson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I thoroughly thoroughly enjoyed this book. Having grown up in a charismatic tradition and having recently discovered the whole new world (yes reference to Aladdin) of reformed theology, I was so very enriched to learn of carefully thought through worship service sequences. Carson's excellent opening chapter on "worship under the word" sometimes were beyond my understanding, but it is going to be something i will refer to, time and time again, so to better catch a glimpse of how worship could be like before we pass into eternity.

When I have to do spring cleaning of my books, this is definitely one that I will keep for a long time. A absolutely helpful resource, especially for decision makers in churches, both old established ones and new church-plants.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment