Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Review: The Gospel & Racial Reconciliation

The Gospel & Racial Reconciliation The Gospel & Racial Reconciliation by Russell D. Moore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Most of us would not consider ourselves as racists. So no harm in picking up the book so that we can gain some knowledge as it may be useful for ministry. Or so I thought...

This tiny book was outstanding. I appreciate how the application and reflection was built upon a sturdy theological foundation. When a "controversial" or "hush-hush" issue is presented in such a manner, us readers would have no choice but to confront the reality of sin in our own lives. Nobody likes to talk much about such topics, and the book's brevity ensures that we do not feel preached at. The book's format was great - consisting of an excellent compilation of chapters from 5 authors. This fine piece of work makes me curious as to how the other titles in this series are like; if they are of the same style and quality, they could form an invaluable set of resources.

I received this book from the BH/Lifeway Publishing Group's Blogger Team Program for the purposes of providing an unbiased review. All views are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment