Saturday, October 11, 2014

Review: Practicing Greatness: 7 Disciplines of Extraordinary Spiritual Leaders

Practicing Greatness: 7 Disciplines of Extraordinary Spiritual Leaders Practicing Greatness: 7 Disciplines of Extraordinary Spiritual Leaders by Reggie McNeal
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thankfully, this book was a compulsory course reading requirement and proved to be a joy to read! It made me consider wanting to purchase other titles from the same author. The book consists of some thoughts and processes that (as I observe how my new church functions), I could possibly highlight for consideration to the pastoral team. As an instinctive problem-solver, I unconsciously seek out more efficient methods and processes of my surroundings. I thought that the notion of benchmarking was brilliant, with its potential for vision, modelling and affirmation to be caught from a posture of rest from service.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment