Sunday, February 5, 2017

Review: Leadership Axioms: Powerful Leadership Proverbs

Leadership Axioms: Powerful Leadership Proverbs Leadership Axioms: Powerful Leadership Proverbs by Bill Hybels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Simply brilliant. This is a book worth many times its retail price; the many many gems gleamed from years of experience (and the related tears and pain) are now available through an extremely engaging presentation. Why make the mistakes and go through the painful experiences when we can learn from our elders that have served faithfully in Christ's service for so long?

Perhaps designed to be read one at a time, I could not stop myself from putting the book down. If you would like to bless a leader or pastor for a special occasion, you cannot go too wrong with a twin gift set of Hybel's Leadership Axioms and Courageous Leadership.

I highly recommend this book. It is going to be worthwhile to periodically re-read it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment