Sunday, February 25, 2018

Review: Revolutionary Work: What's the point of the 9 to 5

Revolutionary Work: What's the point of the 9 to 5 Revolutionary Work: What's the point of the 9 to 5 by William Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Taylor writes clearly and engages the reader with an easy-to-follow narrative. The book is targeted at every Christian, with the biblical principals while insightful and thought-provoking, easily comprehensible and applicable across denominations and theological camps. This book is highly relatable and illustrated with modern stories, accounts and anecdotes.

Indeed we all fall into either the I-have-to-survive-the-mundane-challenge-of-work or the I-give-my-all-to-work-while-neglecting-everything-else camps. I'd like not to spoil anything, because, at just over 100 pages, you too can read it even in a single sitting!

I finished the book feeling encouraged, challenged and with much to reflect how I can apply the biblical principles into life. I heartily recommend this title and would even consider ordering multiple copies to give away! It has been a long time since I enjoyed the read as much as I did in this small little book! In fact, I am regretful that I had not read it earlier. It also earns the rare award of 6 stars from me, and earns a place on my bookshelf! (As a serial book reviewer, I only keep those I found were most extraordinary while selling the rest)!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment